1. Processing of personal data
The website costtracker.com is owned and operated by the company T&T Innovations AS. When you use our website and / or are in contact with us, for example by booking a demo, signing up for a newsletter or by ordering a free sample of the product CostTracker, T&T Innovations AS will process personal information about you. Below you will find information about personal information collected, why we do this and your rights related to the processing of your personal information.
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal information we process is T&T Innovations AS at the general manager. The contact information of T&T Innovations AS is:
Address: Tonsenveien 40, 0587 Oslo
Organization no.: 918 121 293
For any questions you may have about our processing of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
For users of the system CostTracker, T&T Innovations AS acts as a Data Processor. We will collect and process information in the Product CostTracker for instructions from our clients and have no direct relation to individual users of the service. Our customers are the Process Manager and T&T Innovations AS acts as Data Processor. A data processing agreement is entered into between the customer and T&T Innovations AS, which deals with our right to process your data in the system.
2. Why do we collect personal information at www.costtracker.com and what kind of information we collect
We collect and use your personal information for various purposes depending on who you are and how we get in touch with you. We collect the following personal information for the purposes stated here:
- Send out marketing, newsletters and provide information about our business: Email address. Such dispatch and processing takes place on the basis of an agreement with you.
- Reply to inquiries that come to us: E-mail, name, phone number and any personal information that may result from the inquiry. The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of weighing interests. We have considered it so that this is often necessary to help you with what you are wondering about.
- Recruitment of new positions with us. CV, application, certificates and references. The processing of personal data is based on the consent you have given.
3. Delivery of personal data to others
We do not pass on your personal information to others unless there is a legal basis for such extradition. Examples of such a basis will typically be an agreement with you or a legal basis that requires us to disclose the information. T&T Innovations AS uses data processors to collect, store or otherwise process personal information on our behalf. In such cases, we have entered into agreements to safeguard the information security at all stages of the treatment. These deals are made to provide better customer service, to be able to answer customer inquiries more accurately and efficiently, and to continuously improve our website for visitors. We use the following data processors today:
- Google – Google Analytics for Website Analysis
- Hotjar – Site Traffic Analysis.
- Hubspot CRM – for efficient follow-up of customers
- MailChimp – for email communication to visitors who want newsletters
- Heroku – storing customer data using CostTracker
- Amazon AWS – saving customer data using CostTracker
All processing of personal data that we carry out takes place within the EU / EEA area. Any product development or other third party access will at all times be performed in accordance with the GDPR provisions and be secured with associated Data Processing Agreements.
We store your personal information with us as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
This means, for example, that personal data that we process on the basis of your consent is deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal information we process to fulfill an agreement with you is deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all obligations arising from the agreement are fulfilled.
5. Your rights when we process personal information about you
You have the right to demand access, correction or deletion of the personal information we process about you. You also have the right to demand limited treatment, remedy the treatment and claim the right to data portability. You can read more about the contents of these rights at the Data Inspectorate’s website: www.datatilsynet.no.
To apply your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry to us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or to provide additional information before allowing you to use your rights to us. We do this to make sure that we only give you access to your personal information – and not someone who pretends to be you.
You may at any time withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data with us. The easiest way to do this is to contact us at email@example.com
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not match what we have described here or that we in other ways violate the privacy law, you can appeal to the Data Inspectorate.
You can find information on how to contact the Data Inspectorate at the Data Inspectorate’s website: www.datatilsynet.no.
If there is a change in our services or changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data, it may lead to changes in the information provided here. If we have your contact information, we will alert you to these changes. Otherwise, updated information will always be readily available on our website.